Don't hesitate to contact me about painting your pet. All you have to do is send me an email at email@example.com. I can help you get the perfect gift figured out for your friend or loved one, in a budget that works for you. So many sizes and varieties to work with, you will find the perfect gift size for sure. Painted pet portraits have been an excellent gift for a lot of situations.
My customers have given these artwork surprises as gifts for:
• Valentine's Day gift (true love, I'm telling ya!)
• Mother's Day gift
• Father's Day gift
• One year wedding anniversary
• 20 year anniversary gift
• Housewarming gifts, moving in to a new home
• Wedding gift, from a husband to a wife
• Wedding gift from a friend to a couple
• Thank you gift from a young mom to her nanny
• Memorial gift, after pet has passed
• Birthday gifts
• Gift for an elderly mother moving to assisted living
• Of course Christmas gifts too!
...and many more occasions. A good number of paintings have been for a friend or spouse or parent upon the loss of a beloved pet. A gift of a painted dog or cat picture certainly does not completely smooth something like that over, but everyone has said it's a big help.